HomePage   News&Events   Database    Register   About Us   Search: 
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Compatible with

NEWS > DAILY VEGETABLE AND FRUIT

Detoxifying vegetables during processing

Last modified on 12/4/2011 at 11:40:00 AM. Total 776 views.

There are food categories which could support detoxification effectively, also there also are kinds of toxic poison in the processing of some vegetables commonly used in daily meals.

French Bean

In French bean (haricot vert), after a toxin come into the stomach, it stimulates production of gastric mucosal inflammatory reaction. It also contains blood factor solution, easy to get into red blood cells in the blood. However, the toxin in the bean is susceptible to degradation in high temperature conditions. So when eating bean, cut into small, thin pieces and semi-boil into the boiling water and then dipped into cold water, or by another method: cook at high temperature for 10 minutes can break down the toxins out.

Potatoes grow sprouts

The plant pathogen of potato has a lot of toxins, can be toxic, causing damage to organs in the body. The more potatoes sprout, the more toxins become more serious.

After the potatoes grow sprouts, you should not eat if there are many spouts, otherwise they can be eaten. But when the food should be soaked in water for some time, to detoxify, when cooked, so adding a little vinegar, also work very effective antidote.

Needle mushroom

In a fresh needle mushroom (needle prick vegetables) there is a substance that when absorbs into the body, after the oxidation will become a powerful toxin. So when processing needle prick vegetable, in order to avoid toxicity, note that before eating: the vegetable should be soaked in cold water over 2 hours, or semi-boil and thoroughly cook.

When attending party or have meals at the restaurants, should eat less of that vegetable because using less than 50g will reduce the risk of toxicity. In case poisoned, immediate additional water added will be neccessary and then taken to the hospital for in-time treatment.

Sugar beets, spoon vegetables

Within sugar beet, spoon vegetables and some other products there is an acid-based salt, that salt after entering the body, can reduce oxidation and hemoglobin, reduce the energy of oxygen transport, lead into lack of oxygen in the body then the toxins appear.

In order to reduce the risk of toxicity, do not eat these vegetables if old preserved. Do not eat too much in a short time, or should be soaked in waterand semi-boil before cooking.

Quoted from Mon Ngon Viet Nam

Rating:       Google Bookmarks Facebook sharing Twitter sharing   Email     Print it     Comment

READ MORE FROM AMAZON

NEWER POSTED ARTICLES:
PREVIOUSLY POSTED ARTICLES:
NEWEST ARTICLES


MOST VIEWED

READ MORE FROM AMAZON

WEBSITE LINKS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TAGS CLOUD

BVN - BotanyVN - Botany Research and Development Group of Vietnam
(©) Copyright 2007-2022